Pope.L, internationally-recognized artist based in Chicago IL, is seeking a Studio Hub Administrator to begin work Late Spring/Summer 2018
The position will be almost full-time; hourly pay based on experience.
Studio hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
The Studio Hub Administrator will work closely with Pope.L and studio staff and will be the hub for the day-to-day and overall coordination and scheduling of the life of the studio to maintain studio policies and culture.
- Hub of studio; coordinating studio related schedules, policies, projects, and tasks
- Supervising shared communication between studio (Pope.L and staff) and third parties (for example, shippers, galleries, museums, university personnel, etc.)
- Facilitating Pope.L related schedules and appointments regarding the studio, galleries, university and personal childcare needs
- Organizing project materials and maintaining studio archives
- Overseeing intellectual rights and copyright documents
- Creating travel itineraries